New York City Criminal Defense Attorney
Ready to Fight Your Criminal Charges? We Can Help. Call 1-866-951-2747 for a FREE Consultation.
If you have been charged with a crime in New York City or any other part of New York, hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney can ensure that your case is given the time and attention it not only needs, but deserves.
At The Law Office of Yifei He, PLLC, we provide dedicated support to every client we represent, and we intentionally keep our caseload at a manageable size to ensure you have direct access to Attorney YIfei He himself whenever you need personal attention. Intimately familiar with all facets of the New York criminal justice system, our NYC criminal defense lawyer is backed by the knowledge and experience needed to successfully arm you for every step of the criminal process. Even better: Our results-oriented approach means we won’t back down in the face of a challenge. No matter what your charges entail, we are prepared to build an aggressive defense against the prosecution as we fight to have your charges dropped or your sentencing reduced.
We Help Our Clients Seek Dismissals, Exoneration and Fair Plea Deals
At The Law Office of Yifei He, PLLC, we represent clients facing criminal charges in local, state and federal courts. Our New York City defense lawyer takes on charges ranging from minor offenses and misdemeanors to serious felonies, seeking the best possible result whether that means getting the charges dropped, securing a not-guilty verdict at trial, or entering a favorable plea agreement.
Types of criminal cases we can represent include but are not limited to:
- Violent crimes — we can build self-defense arguments and other strong legal responses to violent crime charges involving murder, assault, rape and other allegations.
- Driving offenses — If you have been charged with operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol, driving with a suspended license or another traffic offense, we can examine the police report for potential vulnerabilities and build a defense from there.
- Drug violations — We handle charges related to the possession, distribution and cultivation of illegal substances, and our goal is to help clients avoid harsh penalties.
- Sex crimes — Sentences for sexual offenses carry lifelong consequences and mandatory registration as a sex offender. To help you avoid this, we will work to tell your side of the story in a way that helps the judge and jury understand that you should not be punished for the accusations that have been made against you.
- Theft crimes — Whether at the negotiating table or in the courtroom, we are prepared to help you fight allegations of larceny, robbery, and other theft offenses.
We won’t accept a case that we don’t feel we can win, as we want to make sure you stand the best chance at securing a favorable outcome and avoiding the harsh penalties of a conviction. As such, you can rest assured that when we take on your case, we will commit the time and resources needed to see it through to the end.
You Don’t have to Face the New York Criminal Justice System Alone
At The Law Office of Yifei He, PLLC, we are committed to going the extra mile to seek the justice you deserve. Through meticulous preparation and strict attention to detail, we focus our efforts on achieving the best possible outcome given the known facts about your case. This includes speaking with witnesses, combing through police records and thoroughly examining the alleged crime scene to uncover any information that could be used in your favor at trial. We may also choose to bring in experts who can not only challenge the prosecution’s argument in court, but help us during the preparation phase as we build the best trail strategy for your case.
We know that nothing is more important than your freedom. If you need a defense attorney who is dedicated to your case, contact our office today at 1-866-951-2747.
If criminal charges have been filed against you or a loved one, choose a criminal defense firm with the resources and experience to make a difference. Call The Law Office of Yifei He, PLLC at 1-866-951-2747 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. Based in New York City, we accept cases throughout NYC and surrounding areas.