Waivers of Inadmissibility

By Attorney Yifei He

Have you ever committed a crime that rendered you inadmissible to the United States? For example, have you been convicted of any crimes of moral turpitude? Have you subsequently been removed from the United States? If not, are you now seeking to adjust your status but are unable to do so?

Did you know that you can apply for a waiver of your inadmissibility? There are a number of Waiver provisions written into Section 212 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Generally, one must file the 601 Waiver application with the USCIS. The specific type of waiver  available to you may differ depending on your situation.  The adjudicator often has substantial discretion in deciding whether to approve or deny a waiver. They might base their decision on humanitarian reasons or based on extreme hardship to the applicant.

Given the complex nature of any waiver application, you need the assistance of an expert in waiver applications. If you or anyone you know is in the situations I discussed, please contact me for legal assistance. I have handled many successful cases in the past. I will eliminate remaining concerns about your abilities to apply for a waiver. Schedule your initial consultation with me today, so I can help you solve your problem!